Sunday, April 19, 2009

The nursery project continues

We spent all day cleaning house and working on the small spare bedroom so I don't feel like writing much.  Although I am proud to say we are now 100% wallpaper and glitter ceiling free!  More on that later.  But I wanted to post these pictures we took last weekend showing how the nursery is coming along.  It is definitely starting to look like a nursery now!

This bookshelf thing also doubles as a window seat!

Maggie is a big fan of the rug we bought for the nursery.

3 comments:

Scott and Jonnett said...

Love the nursery! It looks great...and so do you Ashley!

Kristina Aenlle said...

Looks gorgeous. I love the rug too!!!

Unknown said...

Ditto on the nursery project! I was wondering if there were going to be any recent updates/pics. I love seeing your progression Ashley! You look marvelous! Take care!