Monday, November 30, 2009

Comments, Revisited.

Over Thanksgiving, some people told us that they still weren't able to post comments. UNACCEPTABLE.

Here's the deal. When you click on the comments link, it takes you to this screen:

Picture 1

By default, the radio button next to 'Google Account' is selected. This is where things have gone wrong for those who don't have Google accounts (and don't want a Google account). To get around this, all you have to do is select the radio button next to 'Name/URL' like so:

Picture 4

Then you can type in your name (or make up an alias) and post your comment:

Picture 3

Please let me know if you're still having problems!

3 comments:

Monica said...

I may steal your little tutorial! People always say this to me as well. I guess it is confusing to some! Oh well...
Good to see all of you, Liam is so incredibly cute, I can't stand it!

Unknown said...

I figure if they can't work it out it isn't meant to be. hehe I appreciate the tutorial though!

Anonymous said...

The author of dockerys.blogspot.com has written an excellent article. You have made your point and there is not much to argue about. It is like the following universal truth that you can not argue with: Murphy was an optimist. Thanks for the info.