Monday, June 6, 2011

Video Week: A Reward for Your Loyalty!

We recognize that five months between posts is completely, totally, without question unacceptable. So, to make amends, we here at Team Dockery present you, loyal reader, with ***drumroll***
...

...

...

VIDEO WEEK!

Oh, yes. A new video, or series of videos, each and every day this week. And a promise to try to do better.

To start us off, here are a couple of videos of our crazy kid wearing Damian's ski goggles when we were snowbound after the blizzard (it's hard to even remember that there was a blizzard on a day that hit 98 degrees).




4 comments:

Shawna said...

Oh thanks we miss him alot and you guys too!!

Mimi said...

It was great to see the new videos. Can't wait to see the rest of them. By the way, does that camera still work???

Steve Z said...

OMG! First of all... love the ski goggles! Just make sure he knows not to wear them to school... other kids can be cruel. Second... as Mimi said... does the camera still work?! However... I know you guys have a crazy huge disposable income, so another $1200 camera ain't nuffin!
Third... cute kid Ash and D! I'm honest with people when they have ugly kids, so that should mean something. Miss you guys! Amy and I are moving to the Madison, WI area next month though, so we'll have to get together soon when we visit Amy's sister in Chicago!

Ashley said...

Yep, the camera still works. Thank god it was Damian filming that little nugget and not me. I would have been in BIG trouble if I would have let the kid play with his camera.

Zemlo! I'm so excited that you're moving closer. I was just thinking about you the other day because I saw a little blue Subaru.