Saturday, December 8, 2012

"These Are a Few of (Liam's) Favorite Things"

Alternate Title: "Is My Child a Hoarder?"

I was sent on a mission to find the toys that Liam NEEEEEEEDS before naptime and found this tableau, carefully staged on an overturned brown storage crate.

I spy with my little eye ...
... A bunch of engines (of course): 2 Thomases (Thomasi?), Gordon, Belle, Percy bath toy, a boxcar, and a coal tender of unknown provenance.
... A lobster purchased at the Providence airport known around here (and everywhere else since it goes everywhere Liam goes) as "Tigey."
... A tennis ball
... A snowglobe
... A fun-size Kit-Kat (left from Halloween)
... A yellow foam die that I use with my library classes
... A teething toy
... A tiny garbage can that goes with his green garbage truck
... A scoop for laundry soap
... An elastic band for my physical therapy



No comments: