Sunday, October 25, 2009

First Cold

Boo. Liam has a cold.

He's being a total champ about it, though. He's as smiley as ever, but a little more whiny than usual. His appetite is not so hot, but, thankfully, he's still sleeping. Just not right now. Right now I'm listening to him as he's laying in his crib. It sounds like this: babble babble groan babble babble sneeze babble babble moan babble snort babble whine.

We propped up one end of his mattress and are using the snot snorgler to clear out his nose. We'll probably be making a trip out later to get a humidifier for him, once I sort out all of the choices. Hot? Cold? Vicks vapor compatible? WTH?

So Liam and I are just hanging out at home. I'm watching ET because that's what I watch when I'm sick. Maybe it will make Liam feel better, too. D is at a class at the church we're thinking about joining.

In other illness news, D and I got our swine flu vaccines on Friday night. Hopefully that will help keep our little guy safe since it seems to be everywhere around here--kids dying, schools closing. Scary.

Here's poor sick little man, getting some rest with Emmit the lovey.

Sleeping off a cold



1 comment:

Gabe, Megan, Oscar and Rory said...

Noooo! Hope he feels better soon. :(